Email is one of the oldest and still most efficient forms of digital marketing. In fact, over 70% of internet users in the U.S.A have made an online purchase as a result of an email advertisement they received. However, the email marketing landscape has changed. What used to be a simple, one dimensional communication strategy, has evolved info sophisticated, highly personalized marketing funnels. Simply put, if you are still sending the same weekly newsletter to all of your customers, you are about 5 years behind your competition.
In order to build an effective email marketing you campaign, you have to:
· Segment your customer base based on their pain-points, engagement with your company, and many other factors that distinguish their concerns and future behavior
· Build an email template that is eye catching, represents your brand image, and sticks in the customers mind
· Write email copy that is pertinent to each of your customer segments in order to warm up the leads, prompt referrals, and increase conversions
· Setup the marketing funnel on the software of your choice and automate the system
· Optimize the campaign based on subscriber engagement to gain optimal performance
We have built some very sophisticated funnels that completely revolutionized our clients communications. A recent example is a dietary supplement distributor who went from sending 2 simple emails with product descriptions to identifying 32 customer segments and building out a 384 piece drip campaign that led to a 23% increase in open rates, and a 2.4% increase in click-throughs. If you are looking to advance your email marketing efficiency, trust the top email marketing agency in NYC to get the job done!